1) Write big giant showdown scene, climax of horror novel, without further hemming, hawing, ado, equivocation, or otherwise wastage of the reader's time.
2) Do not knock wine off of desk and all over floor like last time.
3) Sweep & mop kitchen floor. (Later, if stuck.)
4) Stop checking Facebook every 10 minutes. You're too old for that shit.
5) Download Chrome update, which necessitates closing your permanently-open browser windows. This is what bookmarks are for, you dolt.
6) STOP WORRYING AND JUST WRITE ALREADY.