Wednesday, February 29, 2012

He's a Metaphor for How Immature Your Personal Philosophy Is

Jesus believes in second chances, and so do I: 


As a caption to the photo:




In other news, I finished my horror novel on Monday. Yay! I edited about half of it yesterday and am doing the other half today. It's pretty damned exciting to me, reading it over; it's a good book and I'm very pleased with it. Much better in raw form than the Greenland book was. I even have a title: All the Available Time. Test readers, shout out if you want to help me see the forest in this one's trees. Maleesha, you're first; everyone else, roll up, there'll be plenty of copies to go around.

I'm mostly taking the day off from my copy-edit job, as I've done really well at it for the last couple of weeks, and it's a rainy Wednesday, which makes me want to curl up with a cup of tea and Infinite Jest, and what good is a weird work-at-home schedule if you can't do that on rainy days?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I love clicking on someone else's blog and randomly seeing my name. I'm very happy to test read for anything you send. I have been a fan ever since the booklet you sent out when you raised money for yoga training. Let's always be friends, even when we are both famous :)

Katharine Coldiron said...

:D